Good Wool for All

Musings on knitting and life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 6 Miles from Lost City, On Clear Creek, in Oklahoma, United States

I'm a quiet soul living in the foothills of the Ozarks in rural Oklahoma. I am not of the plains - I am of the hills, valleys, water and wind.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Fancy Socks I want to make




The socks in the new Vogue Knitting are so fun that I want to learn to knit with multiple colors at once. The level is stated as difficult....

The embroidered socks are simply toe up stockinette. What's so difficult about that I wonder?

1 Comments:

Blogger Foxy Knitter said...

Hey, Denise. Saw your post on KnitU and decided to check out your blog. I like what I see. ;-) I like those sock patterns in the latest Vogue, too. In fact, there were several other patterns I liked in that one, too.

Feel free to check out my blog: http://foxyknitter.blogspot.com. I don't have pics yet because I don't have a digitcal camera. Some day...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home