Good Wool for All

Musings on knitting and life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 6 Miles from Lost City, On Clear Creek, in Oklahoma, United States

I'm a quiet soul living in the foothills of the Ozarks in rural Oklahoma. I am not of the plains - I am of the hills, valleys, water and wind.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Torture

I'm in the middle of Chart 4 of Icarus. My eyes are shot from squinting at the fine lace. I've decided to buy a cheap pair of reading glasses to finish this shawl. I've - almost - sworn off ever doing this fine of lace again. One shawl is enough right?

Then I was reading the Harlot's blog and followed the link to MimKnits. Miriam has designed a pattern called Hidcote Garden Shawl. I'm a lavender farmer and was harvesting Hidcote this morning. I can't imagine the shawl in any color other than the deep hue of purple that our plants produce. I may have to torture my eyes a bit more. Maybe one shawl isn't enough.

http://www.mimknits.com/wordpress/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home