Good Wool for All

Musings on knitting and life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 6 Miles from Lost City, On Clear Creek, in Oklahoma, United States

I'm a quiet soul living in the foothills of the Ozarks in rural Oklahoma. I am not of the plains - I am of the hills, valleys, water and wind.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Words fail to describe how I feel...

My daughter Hillarey returned yesterday from her solo jaunt to Santa Fe & Taos. Along with visiting galleries & museums, camping, making friends, and visiting a college(!) she managed to make the front page of the newspaper and buy some wonderful handspun cria alpaca (a skein for each of us!). My kiddo amazes me. She really does. I wish I'd had the gumption at 22 that she does. She has a spirit that is creative, free, and earthy...
I could go on but words fail me

Instead I'll share a couple photos of what she brought home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home