Good Wool for All

Musings on knitting and life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 6 Miles from Lost City, On Clear Creek, in Oklahoma, United States

I'm a quiet soul living in the foothills of the Ozarks in rural Oklahoma. I am not of the plains - I am of the hills, valleys, water and wind.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A few more...

At forty-eight I finally feel beautiful.

I'm petrified of mice and rats. Irrationally so.

My first vehicle was a dirt bike. I was thirteen. My second was a street legal motorcycle, it was a yellow Yamaha.

My first car was an International Harvester Scout. I'd love to have another one.

My dreams are symbolic and important to me.

I used to destroy my journals. I never want anyone to read them but I don't want to destroy them. It's a dilemma.

I like to dance wildly but only if no one is watching.

The first thing I wrote that was published was in my high school paper. My words pissed off half of my senior class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"The first thing I wrote that was published was in my high school paper. My words pissed off half of my senior class."

This is, by far, my favorite!

Diane

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home